Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Trip Planning (Budgets, Reservations, Itineraries and More)

In our travels so far I have been asked a few common questions:

1. How can you afford to take trips like this? (subtext: you just graduated college and barely employed--how the f*** do you not just spend all your money on booze and rent??)This is usually followed by "I wish I could travel" (Well, you can!)

2. How do you plan for trips like this? (subtext: I get overwhelmed when I even look at Travelocity's hotel lists, where do you start?)Usually followed by "Wow, you're so good at this, you should do this as a job" (Ha, I wish)

3. Aren't you scared? (subtext: Don't you worry about being kidnapped and held by terrorists in the jungle?)

I will now try to tackle these questions in the next couple posts and outline our travel strategy, giving details with our upcoming trip to Costa Rica- Nicaragua.

No comments:

Post a Comment